Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Science & Information science
PG: M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Science &Digital Communication & Networking
- Excellent C language knowledge and programming skills.
- Demonstrable Electronics knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to read and understand hardware schematics and datasheets.
- Ability to use standard development aids such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, bus protocol analyzers, etc. when developing low-level software which interacts directly with machine registers.
- Understanding of key concepts such as pre-emptive and cooperative scheduling, interrupt priorities and priority inversion, logical and physical memory
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces and protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB (any two or more).
- Must be able to operate independently, ability to do multi-job.
- Knowledge of Windows programming, Windows API, .NET framework and .NET Compact framework.
- Experience with Real Time Operating systems.
- Knowledge of the ARM architecture, ARM7.
- Experience with Linux on the ARM architecture.
- Experience in Hardware development.
- Digital and Analog circuit design and implementation.
- Experience with developing test processes and procedures.
- BE /Btech / Mtech-ECE/EEE/CS/IS with 65% aggregate throughout the academics.
- Written Test followed by Technical & HR round of Interview.
- On confirmation the candidates will have to undergo a probation period for a period of 6 months during which we train you on the client requirement.
- A stipend of Rs.5,000/- will be paid during the probation period & an annual CTC of Rs.1.2L to 2.5L after successful completion of probation.
* Training fee applicable.submit your CV
Knowx Innovations Private Ltd a software development and manpower outsourcing company based in Bangalore aims to build 500 strong human resource personnel, To meet the demands of skilled manpower of Embedded and software across various domains.
The accelerated economic growth has increased the demand of skilled manpower that has highlighted the shortage of manpower. It is also indicated the Global embedded systems market is expected to reach USD 214 billon 2020.As per the new study smart devices such as smart meters, growing adoption and evolution of IOT is expected to fuel the industry over the next five years.
THE Nasscom (National Association of Software and Service Companies) , has expressed concern over the lack of skilled workforce in the Indian software industry. Of the six hundred thousand engineers that graduate annually in the country, only 18.43% are employable for the Software Engineer-IT services role, 7.49% are employable for core engineering jobs, even though more than 90% aspire for such jobs.
In contrast, 53% engineers have software role as the most preferred job, whereas 44% prefer core engineering jobs. This means 97% engineers want jobs either in software or core engineering.
There is a big mismatch in the aspirations of graduating engineers and their skills for a job, which can create large-scale dissatisfaction.