Software Engineer - Java/Dotnet/PHP
Software Engineer - Java/Dotnet/PHP
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Science & Information Science
PG: M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Networking, MCA
- Reviewing and understanding the scope and objectives of the Business Units requirements for Application Enhancement through effective collaboration.
- Prepare a Project Plan covering the Project Life-Cycle through Design, Code Development, Multi- Platform Integration, Testing, Maintenance and Documentation.
- Develop and maintain applications using technologies such as Java / J2EE Frameworks, Servlets, JDBC, Apache-Tomcat, Flex, ActionScript, SQL, XML.
- Design rich User Interface in Flex with Java as the Data Layer.
- Must be able to understand and modify the existing framework as well as research methodologies for optimum programming solutions across platforms.
- Implement with the highest level of quality programming; enhancements to applications by following standard programming methodologies.
- Document all project-related collaborations, designing, coding, case studies, issues, bugs and fixes, build and release plans, etc. in the Developer Knowledge Base.
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying Jquery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through Jquery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably Websphere or Jboss), SOAP UI.
- Good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications.
- BE /Btech / Mtech-ECE/EEE/CS/IS with 65% aggregate throughout the academics.
- Written Test followed by Technical & HR round of Interview.
- On confirmation the candidates will have to undergo a probation period for a period of 6 months during which we train you on the client requirement.
- A stipend of Rs.5,000/- will be paid during the probation period & an annual CTC of Rs.1.2L to 2.5L after successful completion of probation.
* Training fee applicable.submit your CV
Knowx Innovations Private Ltd a software development and manpower outsourcing company based in Bangalore aims to build 500 strong human resource personnel, To meet the demands of skilled manpower of Embedded and software across various domains.
The accelerated economic growth has increased the demand of skilled manpower that has highlighted the shortage of manpower. It is also indicated the Global embedded systems market is expected to reach USD 214 billon 2020.As per the new study smart devices such as smart meters, growing adoption and evolution of IOT is expected to fuel the industry over the next five years.
THE Nasscom (National Association of Software and Service Companies) , has expressed concern over the lack of skilled workforce in the Indian software industry. Of the six hundred thousand engineers that graduate annually in the country, only 18.43% are employable for the Software Engineer-IT services role, 7.49% are employable for core engineering jobs, even though more than 90% aspire for such jobs.
In contrast, 53% engineers have software role as the most preferred job, whereas 44% prefer core engineering jobs. This means 97% engineers want jobs either in software or core engineering.
There is a big mismatch in the aspirations of graduating engineers and their skills for a job, which can create large-scale dissatisfaction.